Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Gracie's First Birthday Party!

My cousin Gracie turned 1 on Nov. 4th. Gracie is the daughter of Mommy's cousin, Joey. Uncle Kenny, Aunt Stacie, Allison, Mommy, and I traveled to Phoenix for the celebration. This was the first time Allison and I rode together in the car. I loved it because I faced forward and Allison faced backwards. We were able to see each other. We both took a nap on the way up. Overall, the car ride was peaceful. Mommy did have to tell me to stop putting my feet on Allison, but that was about it. We had so much fun at the birthday party. I loved playing with all her toys and running around in their backyard. Allison loved wearing her Mickey ears and I had her wear mine too! I had fun playing the bean bag game and trying to pin the tail on the donkey. I tried to show Gracie how to blow into the party favors. I also kept saying, "yum, yum" while watching Gracie as she carefully ate her birthday cake! We are so happy for Gracie and glad that we had the chance to celebrate her special day! I can't wait to play again with Gracie. Enjoy the photos from her party!

Best buddies riding together for the first time :)

Allison would pull my toes when I tried to put them on her.

Wasn't too long on the highway before we both were sleeping soundly!


Motion of the car creates a perfect napping setting

Three cousins: Me, 19 1/2 months old, Gracie, 1 year old, Allison, 7 months old

Teaching Gracie how to blow into the party favor

A good teacher models the behavior for her students:)

Allison wearing two sets of Mickey ears

Allison and Gracie having fun in the grass! Gracie and Allison love playing with water bottles!

Teaching Uncle Kenny how to play my bean bag game. I loved walking up the ramp and throwing the bean bags in the hole.

Taking a break in the grass

Playing pin the tail on the donkey

The birthday girl before her cake

Yummy cupcakes! Mommy wiped off most of the frosting before I dug my teeth into it!

Three generations of Carrillos: Mommy, Me, Cousin Joey, Gracie, Uncle Kenny, and Allison

No comments: