Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday the 13th Frenzy

Mommy and Daddy say that students are usually a little crazy on Friday the 13th and today I followed in the same pattern as the older kids. I had a fun filled Friday that was busy from the time I woke up until I went to bed. The morning started with just Nana and Me because Allison doesn't usually come over on Fridays. We sure miss her. I usually look around for her on Friday mornings. Nina Nina Dia came over around lunch time and then G.G. and Poppy stopped by to play. I showed G.G. my new pajamas and how the furniture in my room had been moved. G.G. and I had fun reading stories together. Nana took my picture with G.G. and as she put the camera away, I asked Nana to take my picture with Poppy. I am loving being a ham for the camera these days. Mommy hopes that continues when we take our Christmas picture in a few weeks. I took my normal afternoon nap and woke up with a bunch of energy for the evening. Daddy came home early from work which was a fun surprise. He brought Grandpa home too which I loved. Mommy had Daddy and Grandpa move some furniture and then it was play time for Grandpa and Me. Grandpa flew me like an airplane, played ball with me, and watched me do the forward/backward dance(see the earlier post from Monday to see the dance). Thanks to Grandpa, we ate a yummy dinner and enjoyed a fun evening together. After Grandpa left, I still had plenty of energy. I decided to try on Mommy's boots and even tried walking in them. During bath time, I was splashing water everywhere and didn't want bath time to end. It took Daddy a couple of tries for me to settle down for story time and bed time. WOW what a fun day this has been! Mommy and Daddy would like some of my energy. I love days like this! Enjoy the photos from today!

Princess Caitlin, G.G., and Poppy

Posing for another picture

I sat on Poppy's lap and asked Nana to take our picture :)

Wearing my silly glasses with a funny nose. I love putting these on and seeing everyone laugh because then I laugh too!

Grandpa and his silly granddaughter

Hiding and playing under the desk chair

These boots are made for........

Silly girl in the bath with crazy hair

No comments: