Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Perfect gardening weather

Grandpa came over today to plant new flowers for Mommy and Me. The weather was perfect for being outside. Grandpa brought me some fake flowers for my sandbox so I could practice my gardening skills. He wondered if I would think the real flowers could be pulled out of the dirt and planted again as easily as the fake flowers, but I didn't try to pull on the real flowers. I had fun getting my hands dirty and helping Grandpa plant the new flowers. I helped pat down the new soil. I even brought Grandpa my little shovel in case he needed it. Grandpa also taught me how to take juice and water breaks while working outside. Mommy was grateful for Grandpa coming over because it kept me outside and allowed her to clean inside. Daddy is away this weekend so Mommy really appreciated Grandpa coming over and playing with me. Mommy actually cleaned all day today, even windows which seem to have my hand prints all over them. After planting flowers with Grandpa, I took a nice long nap. Mommy kept cleaning and starting to decorate for Christmas while I slept. What a fun day today. Thanks for the new, pretty flowers Grandpa and for teaching me how to be a good gardener!

Helping Grandpa pat down the soil

Using a shovel like Grandpa to stir up the soil

Chilling in the shade with Grandpa for a little water break

No comments: