Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Thursday, November 19, 2009

20 Months Old

20 months ago on March 19, 2008............


I looked like this at 7:08am

and 20 months later on Nov. 19, 2009.........

I look like this at 7:08am

I have grown so much in the last 20 months! I continue to amaze Mommy and Daddy daily! I am definitely showing my toddler characteristics these days. I LOVE to climb on everything! If there is music playing, I will stop whatever I am doing and start dancing. I even like to imitate the dancers on Dancing with the Stars. I dance in the car too! Animal noises are what I like to say. Quack is my favorite animal sound. I am trying to say more words too! I call Nana and Poppy dog, Blue, by saying "boo." I love to shout "Di" whenever Nina Nina Dia is in my sight. I love to say momma and dadda over and over again. Hop is a fun word for me and I like to make my toys hop while saying the word. Speaking of toys, I love my baby dolls. I like to cuddle them and wrap them with my blankets. My cousin Allison is my real life baby doll. I pat the ground so that Nana will sit her beside me on the floor so we can play. I also like my cheerleader doll that chants some cheers. I follow the words to the cheer which make Mommy proud. My favorite part is when the words say, "I wiggle it, just a little bit," because I like to wiggle my body:). I am Mommy and Daddy's pride and joy. I am still a very happy toddler with a great attitude. I have tried to see how far I can test Mommy and Daddy when they say "no" but I don't seem to get very far! Stayed tuned to future blog posts because my adventures are only going to get better and I am going to continue to grow and amaze you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Caitlin,

My how you have grown! I just wanted you to know, I love reading your posts and watching you grow every day. Love Cheryl