Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Annual Christmas Tree Party

Tonight was our family's annual Christmas tree party. Usually we start at Nina Nina Dia's house and then end at our house. We changed things around a little bit since Daddy's team had a game today. Nina Nina Dia had everyone over to watch the UofA vs. ASU football game. I took my nap for most of the game so Mommy and I missed the party at Nina Nina Dia's house. Her tree was decorated while the game was on. After Daddy's team won their game, everyone met at our house for dinner, dessert, decorating, and the gag gift exchange. Mommy, Daddy, and I each have our own tree so there was a lot of ornaments to be hung. I helped hang ornaments and didn't touch the trees after they were decorated. Mommy and Daddy hope that I will not touch the trees for the rest of the month. Stay tuned to see how I do. After tonight, our house is ready for Santa and Christmas! Enjoy the photos!
After Daddy's game, Mommy and I stopped by Nina Nina Dia's so we could hang ornaments on her tree. Nino Joe helped me hang ornaments.

After being showed how, I could hang the ornament all by myself.

Opening an early Christmas present from my Ninos. I love when they give me fun clothes for the holidays.

Hanging a UofA candy cane ornament with Mommy and Daddy on Daddy's sports themed tree.

I walked around with the snowman bucket for everyone to pick their number for the gag gift exchange.

Helping G.G. open her gag gift, flavored lip gloss. She gave me the Dr. Pepper flavored lip gloss.

No comments: