Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Last item for today: UofA tailgating and football

Mommy, Daddy, and I went to the UofA vs. Oregon game tonight! It was our last home game of the year which meant the last tailgate of the year too! The weather was a bit chilly, but Mommy was prepared me with long sleeves, pants, blankets, and a jacket. Mommy and Daddy weren't sure how long I would last after a busy day. They didn't have to worry because I behaved great! I slept through part of the 4th quarter. I really enjoyed cheering at the game, waving my red towel, pointing out Wilbur and Wilma, and eating yummy snacks! It was a bummer that we lost the game, but I still had fun! After the game we went back to the tailgate and had some dessert. I loved tasting the yummy cranberry cake. Mommy and Daddy thought I would fall asleep on the way home, but I didn't. I did fall fast asleep as soon as I was in my pajamas. What a fun filled Saturday! Thanks to Grandpa for the tickets to the game. Mommy and Daddy are proud of me for being such a flexible, go with the flow, toddler! Enjoy the photos!
Enjoying riding on Daddy's shoulders on the way to the tailgate
Laughing with Grammy Linda at the tailgate

Can you see me? I was playing with Aunt Stacie and looking through the small end of the megaphone

Aunt Stacie, Cousin Allison, and Me

Having fun playing with all the girls at the tailgate

Cheering and waving my red towel


Can you find Wilbur?

Pointing out Wilbur to Uncle Paul and Grandpa

The weather was cool enough to sport my new jacket from Nana

Nana and Me at the tailgate after the game

Still happy and playful after a busy day

No comments: