Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Happy 40th Birthday Sesame Street!

Sesame Street is my favorite show! I love all of the characters, love to dance to the music, imitate Mr. Noodle, and pretend to count like the kids on the show. When I started to watch Sesame Street, Nana, Mommy, and Daddy got tired of seeing the same episodes over and over again. Nana can produce a script for some of them because she has seen them so often. Today started new episodes. Nana, Allison, and I couldn't wait! The episode today celebrated the 40th birthday of Sesame Street. If you have been to Google at all this week, you might have seen a picture like this:

All of this is for the 40th anniversary of Sesame Street. Mommy and Daddy remember watching it when they were little, but Elmo, Zoe, Rosita, and Abby weren't on the show yet. I don't watch a lot of t.v., but when I need to be cheered up or Mommy and Daddy want me to eat more, Elmo and Sesame Street do the trick. Mommy, Daddy, and Nana are celebrating for the new episodes they get to watch!
The birthday cake on Sesame Street to celebrate 40 years! I learned how to count by 5s and 10s today using the birthday candles!
Nana and her girls having fun watching Sesame Street

No comments: