Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, November 1, 2009

The little girl in the mirror

Mommy tries to catch every crazy and silly moment of my life. Tonight she couldn't help but snap pictures when I was playing with the little girl in the mirror. I am always told to wave at the little girl in the mirror and now I love to do more than just wave. I decided my toy of the evening was going to be my gooey skeleton from yesterday. I had fun pulling and stretching the skeleton. I would show it to the little girl in the mirror and then laugh. Mommy thought this was just too cute! Mommy did have to take my gooey toy away from me awhile later as I didn't understand why I shouldn't put the gooey skeleton in my mouth. Enjoy these fun nighttime photos.

Here is the head of the skeleton

And here is the rest of the body

No comments: