Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Dressing myself

I am becoming more and more independent these days, or at least trying to be. I like to try and put my clothes on all by myself. This morning I took the clothes away from Nana to show her that I could get dressed by myself. I decided to do it in the spare room so Mommy could watch too. One concept I don't have down yet is that I have to take off the clothes (pajamas in this case) that I have on first before putting on new clothes. I tried very hard to dress myself. I had my shirt off for a good start. Then I tried putting my new shirt on by putting it on my legs and then put my skirt on over my shirt all of this while still wearing my pajama bottoms. Nana and Mommy tried to help, but I kept shaking my head no. Finally I gave in and stood up to ask Mommy for help. I let Mommy take off my pajama bottoms and then went back to dressing myself. I guess I am not as independent as I think I am, but I am doing everything I can to try and be "little miss independent!" Enjoy the pictures from this morning.
Can you see my pink shirt on my right leg?

If I lift my leg up it might be easier to put on my skirt

"Mommy, can you help me please?"

Let's try this again.

No comments: