Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Our little chef and helper

Everyday I imitate something new that I see Nana, Mommy, or Daddy doing. Today I decided to be a chef. I love putting my hand in the oven mitt. I especially liked giving people high fives with the mitt on. Lately I like to try and help cook when Mommy lets me. She tells me the stove is hot, but she lets me help her stir whatever she is cooking. Growing up is fun for me, but Mommy and Daddy think it is happening too fast!
If I hole my hand up, the mitt won't fall off. I am a multi tasking chef with a mitt on one hand and snacks in the other :)

Being a big helper for Aunt Stacie today as I tried to carry one side of Allison's car seat

High fiving Uncle Paul with my mitt

No comments: