Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Quick visit to Grammy Linda and Grandpa Gary's

After the birthday party, we made a quick visit to Grammy and Grandpa Schaner's house. Mommy was nervous as Grammy Linda has a beautifully decorated house with lots of things for me to break! I behaved really well. I didn't break anything. I did have fun playing with Grammy Linda's table of rocks. I also enjoyed playing with her over sized stuffed sheep dog named Oscar. He sleeps at the foot of their bed. Allison and I took bunches of photos with the dog. When we left, Allison and I didn't take 10 minutes to fall asleep. It was a peaceful ride home. Enjoy the photos.
Me sitting on Oscar

I tried riding Oscar like a horse

Allison and Me with Oscar

Holding on to Allison tight so we don't fall off

No comments: