Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Friday, November 27, 2009

Daddy's tip-off classic basketball tournament

Thanksgiving time is always the start of basketball season. This year, Daddy's team was in a tournament at Salpointe, where Mommy went to school. Daddy's team played 5 games in 6 days. His team finished 5th out of 16 teams and has a record of 4-1 for this season so far. I love going to Daddy's game. I want to be on the court running around more than in the stands. I move my hand as if I am dribbling the ball and I throw it up to pretend that I am shooting the ball. I love cheering for my Daddy and his team. Mommy pointed out where she used to cheer on the court. Basketball season is a busy season for us, but I love all of the action, excitement, and attention that I get from the fans! Mommy and I have some new kelly green shirts to wear to Daddy's games! Mommy and I are proud of Daddy's team and look forward to the rest of the season. I will keep you posted on how is team does. Enjoy the photos from this week of Daddy's games!
Ready to eat dinner before going to Daddy's game

Uncle Paul and I waiting for Daddy's game to start

Loving my panther cheer bear before the game

Squatting down on the court imitating Daddy when he coaches

Pointing to the basket

Uncle Paul gave me a boost so I could hang on the net

Playing with Uncle Paul after the game while waiting for Daddy to come out of the locker room. I liked following Uncle Paul on the three point line

Daddy's principal, Patsy, loves to play with me during the games and I love her too because she lets me go through her purse

Auntie Melanie has fun playing with me too! She also lets me go through her purse, wear her sunglasses, and even lets me borrow her lip gloss!

Cousin Allison went to one of the games

I tried to open the basketball bag to get a ball out, but Mommy caught me


Maggie and Me



This video clip is of me dancing with Uncle Paul during a timeout! I love to dance to any type of music.

No comments: