Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, July 25, 2009

A Visit from Aunt Christina

One of Mommy's best friends, Christina came to visit us for a few days. I fell in love with Aunt Christina from the start. I was laughing and playing with her as soon as we got in the car after picking her up from the airport. Mommy was excited since she hadn't seen Christina for 3 years. Aunt Christina is pregnant so Mommy and her had fun discussing life with a baby growing inside their bellies. Aunt Christina was an awesome playmate. For the first couple of days of her visit we tried to stay cool by playing indoors or swimming. Aunt Christina and I also enjoyed taking afternoon naps. Mommy and Daddy even joined in on some of the afternoon naps. One of the first things we did together was eat real Mexican food. Aunt Christina says that the Mexican food that is served in Virginia just isn't the same as in Tucson. We tried to eat some kind of Mexican food each day to remind Aunt Christina about the yummy food that she misses. When we first got home, I immediately introduced Aunt Christina to some of my favorite toys and books. Mommy and Daddy loved that there was someone else to help entertain me and read to me. Enjoy some of the photos from Aunt Christina's first three days here.
Sitting up nice and tall as I show Aunt Christina my favorite chair to sit on, my Elmo chair

Aunt Christina riding on our Shamu raft :)

Mommy and I rode Shamu too :)

I am showing Aunt Christina my belly after she showed Mommy and I her growing belly:)

I taught Aunt Christina all about Elmo!

Aunt Christina and I having a tea party



Aunt Christina and I playing with my new DoodlePro. Thanks Aunt Christina for spoiling me and buying this fun new toy for me. (Mommy and Daddy like playing with it too!)



Aunt Christina read Elmo's Home Run to me soo much that she had it memorized! Thanks for reading to me even if I kept choosing the same book!


Aunt Christina and Cousin Allison, Mommy and Me, and Aunt Stacie at Nina Nina Dia's house for a yummy cookout


Aunt Christina taught me how to tap my cup with someone else's and say, "cheers!" I continued doing this the rest of the evening with everyone's glasses:)

We pulled out an old favorite of mine, my exersaucer to see if Allison was ready for it. I decided to try it out and loved playing with all the toys again.
Mommy and Grammy Linda convinced Aunt Stacie to let Allison try out the bouncer and she loved it, especially the toys that lit up! I had fun showing her how to play with everything!

No comments: