Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Day 5 - Second visit to Sea World

After seeing Nana and Poppy board their cruise ship and having lunch and fun at Seaport Village. We spent the rest of the afternoon and evening at Sea World! When asked if I wanted to see Shamu and Elmo again, I just kept nodding my head to say yes. We first stopped to see the dolphins in the feeding tank. We missed the chance to feed them, but I watched as they swam right next to the window I was looking through. We had time before our first show so we stopped at other aquariums around the park and even stopped to see the tide pool. Daddy showed me the starfish and even held it! The first show we saw was Cirque de la Mer. It was great! We were sitting on the aisle and the performers came right next to me! I studied the performers carefully and never took my eyes off of them! Our next show was the sea lion and otter show. Mommy and Daddy say this is their favorite. The show this time made fun of the other sea world shows. I was clapping and laughing along with the crowd during the whole show. The last show we planned to see was Shamu Rocks. We had time to visit Sesame Street Bay of Play area before the show. This time I rode Elmo's flying fish ride with Daddy! I had as much fun as the first time I rode it. Then it was time for Shamu Rocks and fireworks. Mommy and Daddy were hoping I wouldn't fall asleep this time and I didn't! I did try, but everyone managed to hep keep me awake and boy was I glad they did. I loved watching Shamu splash people! The fireworks were a great end to our day! Mommy and Daddy were curious to see how I would react to the noise, but it didn't bother me at all. Enjoy the photos from our second trip to Sea World!
Here we go again! :)

The dolphins swam right next to the window!

Where did the dolphin go?

We could see dolphins above the water too. This one was swimming towards us.

Take a close look at my hands. When asked what Shamu does, I put my hands up and pretend to splash. This is my version of the hand moves that the Shamu trainers tried to teach us! Mommy and Daddy think it's cute!

Look at those silly clown fish and Uncle Paul, Mommy, and Me:)

Daddy showing me a starfish

So happy to have and hug my very own Shamu (thanks Nina Nina Dia)

Watching the performers with Daddy

This performer was right next to us!

Amazing what strength they have!

Clapping to the music at the sea lion and otter show

Pointing the moon out to Daddy and Grandpa

Daddy and I on our Elmo flying fish

So happy to be riding with Daddy

Thanks to Grandpa I have this fun light saber! There were lots of kids like me with them and we lit them up during the Shamu show.

Uncle Paul, Nina Nina Dia, Mommy, and Me at the Shamu Rocks show

No comments: