Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Friday, July 3, 2009

Fun in Show Low

Even though I was up late last night, I slept in to make up for it! When I woke up I went outside and played on the back porch. I loved playing with the golf balls on the porch. I would collect them in a red watering can and then pour them out and watch them roll around. After laughing, I would collect them again and pour them out again. This continued for the entire weekend. Before I ate breakfast I ate some of Uncle Kenny's and Daddy's cereal first. After breakfast, Allison and I changed into our first matching outfit of the weekend. Of course all of our outfits were red, white, and blue for this patriotic weekend and we had another photo shoot. Later in the evening we wore another matching outfit and had a photo shoot on the golf course. Enjoy photos from our fun day!
This is the back porch of Grammy Linda and Grandpa Gary's cabin
Just relaxing on a beautiful, peaceful morning

Who knew golf balls could be so much fun to play with?

Playtime is so much fun in the morning:)

Posing with cereal on my face:)
There is the watering can that was a great bucket too!
Posing with Allison


Mommy's favorite picture from the weekend!


Doesn't it look like Allison is winking at Mommy?

Playing with Aunt Stacie on the golf course

Mommy and Me on the golf course

Having fun with Aunt Stacie



Posing with Grammy Linda, Aunt Stacie and Allison


Grammy Linda, Aunt Stacie, and Allison (three generations)
Mommy tried really hard to get me to pose, but I was too distracted
I liked sitting and playing in the soft grass

This is Allison and I with our friend Casey that we met. She tried to help us with our photo shoot, but I was too squirmy!

Here is a video clip from this evening of Aunt Stacie and I playing together. While playing, I had fun chasing a ball from other kids who were playing too.

No comments: