Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, July 19, 2009

16 Months Old!

I am 16 months old today! Mommy and Daddy definitely have a toddler and wonder what happened to their little baby. Their baby girl is growing up fast and I make sure to keep them on their toes. My investigating hasn't gotten me into too much trouble, but Mommy and Daddy don't let me out of their sight. I am playful and happy 99.9% of the time. Mommy and Daddy feel so blessed that I have been such a healthy and happy baby! I love to mimic people. If Mommy moves her head from side to side, then I do it too. I love to help do things. If given a washcloth, I will try to wash my face. If I see my socks and shoes, I will try to put them on by myself. I also like to try putting other people's shoes on for them. In the photos below you will see me trying to put my socks and shoes on Daddy's toes:). I am a pretty good eater. If mandarin oranges are nearby, I will gobble them up very quickly! I eat pretty much anything the Mommy and Daddy give me. I also am very good at letting them know if there is something I don't want to eat. I like signing and am learning new signs. If I see a picture of a bathtub or someone taking a bath, I will sign bath. Bath time is my favorite night time activity! I love to play in the tub! Books are favorite toys for me. I can be entertained for hours with books! I love to be read to! Elmo is still my all time favorite character! Anything I see with Elmo on it, I point him out to Mommy and Daddy. I like to dance! If I hear music, I will start dancing and look around to see if you have joined me in dancing. I have gotten a little spoiled lately with both Mommy and Daddy being home for the summer and am a little clingy to them. I do go to others though with little hesitation. I use mama and dada correctly. I have started to try and yell "da daaaaaaaaa" if Daddy is in another room or I can't see him. It is fun for Mommy and Daddy to watch me grow and develop new skills! Mommy and Daddy are enjoying this age! Enjoy some photos of me today and thanks for following my adventures through my blog!

trying to put my sock on Daddy's big toe
Enjoy this video clip of me from tonight. I love to take my pajamas out of my drawer each night. Tonight I turned it into a game with Mommy. I would empty the drawer and Mommy would put all the clothes back and then I would empty it again. I have just realized that the drawer liners have Elmo, Big Bird, and Cookie Monster on them and I wanted to point that out to Mommy and Daddy. Mommy and Daddy had fun watching me silly tonight. Enjoy!

No comments: