Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Day 5 - Sending Nana and Poppy off

Today was another fun filled busy day in San Diego. After my morning nap, we went to meet Nana and Poppy at the cruise ship terminal to send them off on their cruise to Cabo San Lucas. Mommy kept telling me that I was going to get to see my Nana today and I would smile and shake my head to say yes. After we saw Nana, Poppy, and their friends for a quick moment, we went to Seaport Village to eat lunch. I liked watching all the boats in the bay and seeing the seagulls fly around. After lunch, I rode the carousel and shared Ben and Jerry's ice cream with Grandpa. We then left Seaport Village to spend the rest of the afternoon and evening in SeaWorld. Enjoy the photos!
Daddy and I waiting for Nana and Poppy to arrive

Nana and Me




Nana, Poppy, their dancing buddies, and Me in front of their cruise ship

Mommy and Me in Seaport Village

Nothing says fun like a carousel ride :)

Grandpa shared his ice cream with me

Mmmm... ice cream is good, especially when you can lick it off your face:)

1 comment:

Corinna said...

It looks like you, your Mommy, and Daddy had a bunch of fun on your trip!