Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Goodbye San Diego, Hello Tucson

We left for Tucson today! We had a great vacation and can't wait until our next one. Mommy and Nina Nina Dia loved how Uncle Paul, Grandpa, and Daddy packed all our things in the car for us! I took two naps on the drive home and watched my Elmo videos. Mommy and Nina Nina Dia were proud of how well I did on both the drive up and back! When we got home, Mommy unpacked our suitcases near the washing machine. I couldn't help but act in shock of how much laundry we had. Oh well, Mommy says it was worth it! San Diego was fun, but we all enjoyed getting to sleep in our own beds tonight.
Daddy and I taking in the view one last time

Whose clothes are these?
Oh No! Sooooo much laundry! (I put my hands on my head when anyone says oh no)

No comments: