Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Day 3 - My first trip to Sea World

Today was my first visit to Sea World. This was Grandpa's first visit too. Mommy and Daddy started taking pictures from the time we bought our tickets. We started our day by seeing the Clydesdale horses. They are large, beautiful horses and are part of my Belgian heritage. We went to the penguin encounter next. I just pointed at the penguins and laughed when Mommy tried to teach me how to walk like a penguin. After the penguins, we went through the Wild Arctic. I saw beluga whales get fed and saw polar bears playing. I also saw a big walrus. Uncle Paul and I felt the wall of ice that I thought was a little too cold when I touched it. Daddy and I crawled through an example of a polar bear den. I really liked seeing all the animals. Our first show we saw was Pets Rule!. This was fun. I liked seeing all the tricks that the dogs, cats, pigs, ducks, doves, and parrot can do! I danced and clapped along through the whole show. Next we went to the Sesame Street Bay of Play. This is an area made just for me! Mommy and I rode my first amusement ride, Elmo's Flying Fish. It was so much fun. After the ride, I met Elmo and Big Bird! I liked meeting them when Mommy was holding me, but wouldn't take my picture by myself with them. Mommy and Daddy think it might be because of their size or the fact that they don't talk. We took some fun pictures. Later in the day we came back and I met Abby Cadabby! She loved that my hair was up in pigtails like hers. Next it was time for the Shamu show. I loved seeing the big whales, but couldn't stay awake for the whole show. Mommy and Daddy tried to keep me up, but I just kept sleeping. I missed the part of the show where Shamu has fun splashing people. As I slept, everyone had lunch. I woke up after lunch and we went to see the dolphin show. Seeing dolphins jump so high was fun! We also saw pilot whales splash people and get them soaked. We sat in the soak zone but only felt a few drops. From the dolphin show we went to watch a 4D Sesame Street movie. You know that I was in heaven! I smiled just seeing the characters' faces hanging on the chains while we waited to go inside for the movie. The movie was fun because there were special effects like water that splashed us and air that blew in our faces. After the movie, I was looking pretty tired. We decided that we should call it a day. Lucky for us, our tickets are good for two days so we will be back again in a few days. When we got back to the condo, I was very giddy. I was sooooo tired that I could barely stand. I finally was given my bath and went to bed. There are so many pictures that Mommy put two post entries of our day! Enjoy the photos!
Looking at the ticket lady as Daddy bought our tickets



Pointing at the Sea World tower



Nina Nina Dia, Grandpa, Uncle Paul, Mommy, Daddy, and Me as we entered Sea World :)



Daddy and Me with D.J. the Clydesdale



We had the chance to pet Bill, the Clydesdale, but I wasn't too sure about that



We saw Dallas getting a bath



Mommy and Daddy's first time using stroller parking (My stroller is the second from the right)



Daddy pointing out the penguins to me




Look closely and you'll see some of the penguins we saw




Leaving the penguin encounter




Sitting on the rail to take a close look at the puffins





Looking closely at the penguins (I wanted to dive in with them)



Leaning against the glass to get a close look at the beluga whales



Daddy do you see the whales?



Polar bear exhibit



Uncle Paul showing me the ice wall (sooooooooo cooooold)



I finally touched the ice wall



The big walrus ( I would be nervous if I were that crane)



I see you Mommy :)



Grandpa, Daddy, Uncle Paul and I walking to the Pets Rule! show



This dog bowl is bigger than me



So excited entering the stadium for the pet show


Clapping to the beat at the pet show


Jackie and Lester were stars of the show :)


Mommy and I on our Elmo fish (Look how small I look)

Can you see me looking over the edge?


Mommy, Elmo, and Me (I was so excited!)




Hi Big Bird! You sure are tall!

No comments: