Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Monday, July 13, 2009

Day 7 - Last day at the beach

Today was our last day in San Diego. We had another nice relaxing day. Daddy, Mommy, Grandpa and I spent part of the day at the beach. We started out by playing with my sand toys in the shade. After about 15 minutes, I grabbed Mommy's hand and kept pointing at the water. I wanted to play in the ocean. I didn't hesitate this time at all to get wet or let the waves hit me. The farther Mommy took me out in the water, the happier I was. I am turning into a little fish! I loved pointing at the waves, laughing when they would hit me, and loving running into the water and pretending to step on the waves. This was a great way to spend our last day in San Diego. We ended our day with a great dinner in La Jolla. I have had so much fun on this trip and can't wait until the next time I get to visit here. Enjoy the photos and a short video clip from our last day!
Raise your hand if you're ready to go to the beach! (notice I even have my sunscreen)

It's always good to have a little lunch before going to the ocean (this is the view I had from my highchair everyday)

Doing a few stretches before going to the beach


Our little dancer is already showing off her stretches. Mommy LOVES this picture!

Beach beauty

Mommy and I at the beach (neither one of us got burned)

Pointing the waves out to Daddy

Three generations of Hurleys in the ocean

Grandpa and I in the ocean

Strutting my stuff as I run towards the water (thanks to my friend, Delaney, for the cool swim shoes)

I liked burying my hands in the cool sand

I walked over to Mommy and put my hands up to say, "What happened?"

At dinner with Uncle Paul

Posing on the bench in La Jolla

Daddy and Me after dinner in La Jolla

Enjoy the short clip of me having fun in the ocean!

No comments: