Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Traveling back to Tucson

I woke up super early this morning, but Mommy didn't mind because I would hopefully sleep most of our trip back home. While Mommy tried to quietly feed me breakfast I decided to not be quiet and become quite playful. I started to talk loudly and laugh loudly. I probably cause a few golfers to mess up their swing because I could surely be heard on the golf course. I helped pack up and feel asleep right when we drove away from the cabin. About an hour and a half later, I was up! I stayed awake until we got off the freeway in Tucson. I still behaved well on the road trip and sleeping when we got home let Mommy and Daddy unload everything and begin getting stuff ready for our San Diego trip! I am just a little traveler these days!

This ice is cold!

Burger King princess

Yummy lunch - Chicken nuggets, Apple fries(fresh cut apples that look like french fries), and a fun toy - cell phone:)

No comments: