Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Friday, July 10, 2009

Day 4 - Old Town

We spent the morning just relaxing. Mommy and Daddy think that the sun got to me a little yesterday because I had an upset tummy last night and got sick. They were hoping I would be feeling better today, but planned to relax in the morning to make sure. I was 90% back to myself this morning and as the day went on, I got better. We went to lunch at one of our favorite spots, Rockin' Baja, in Old Town. After lunch we walked through Old Town. I had fun walking and playing under the shade of a very large tree. We drove to Balboa park afterwards to take me on the carousel, but I fell asleep so we went back home. We stayed at the condo for the evening. Mommy, Daddy, and Uncle Paul went downtown after I was in bed. A big thank you to Nina Nina Dia, and Grandpa for babysitting me. Today was a nice relaxing day after two busy days. You can see how much I have grown if you compare my pictures from Old Town last year. Enjoy the photos!

I'd like chicken for lunch:)

Kid's cup straws are always fun to play with

Mommy, Daddy, and Me in Old Town

Flying like an airplane (one of my favorite outdoor activities)

Daddy and Me cooling off in the shade

No comments: