Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Late night fun!

Mommy, Daddy, Uncle Kenny, Aunt Stacie, Allison, and I traveled up to Show Low this evening to spend the 4th of July weekend at Grammy Linda and Grandpa Gary's cabin. When we arrived, I got a second wind of energy and turned into a crazy, energetic little girl. Uncle Kenny and I were playing and laughing. He was throwing me in the air and I just couldn't seem to get enough. I took forever to settle down and fall asleep. Mommy and Daddy finally had all of the lights off in our bedroom and just laid in bed with me until I feel asleep. I think Mommy and Daddy probably fell asleep before I did. Enjoy the pictures of Uncle Kenny and I playing at midnight!
Having late night fun with Uncle Kenny
Crazy Caitlin!

No comments: