Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Day 1 - San Diego

We left for San Diego this morning around 4 in the morning. Mommy, Daddy, and Nina Nina Dia woke me up, changed me, and we hopped in the car! I woke up long enough to point the moon out to Daddy and to wave to Uncle Paul and Grandpa Corkey as we picked them up. I fell asleep as we got on the freeway and slept almost to Yuma. In Yuma, we stopped for breakfast at our usual stop, Denny's. When we got back in the car, Mommy put an Elmo DVD on for me and I was good to go. Mommy said that I was perfect on the car ride! We checked in our condo at around 12:30. I was so excited that I walked all around the condo checking it out. I played with my books and even pulled out my sand toys! For dinner we went to eat pizza at Luigi's. This is a tradition for us. I fell asleep on the way there and slept through most of dinner. When I did wake up I ate a little and enjoyed chewing on the crust. After dinner we walked around Belmont Park and I immediately saw the carousel and of course had to ride it with Mommy. I also played the lucky ducky carnival game and won a fun ball to play with. Daddy, Grandpa, and Mommy also rode the roller coaster. We came home and everyone went to bed since it had been a long day! Tomorrow we are going to the beach! Enjoy the photos from today!


Laughing with Daddy at 4am

Coloring with Daddy at breakfast


San Diego = happy girl :)

So happy to be out of my carseat and running around
Grandpa took a little snooze after we settled in


Daddy enjoyed relaxing and listening to the ocean


Nina Nina Dia loves to sit by the window and watch the action on the beach


Testing out my sand toys before using them at the beach tomorrow


I had fun listening to Uncle Paul make music with his beer bottle

Can you see the ocean? (the view from one of our condo windows)


Uncle Paul played with my sand toys too!


Sleeping during dinner (Mommy and Daddy tried to wake me, but I was simply too tired)

The size of a slice of pizza at Luigi's. Mommy couldn't finish it even with a little of my help.

MMM..... pizza crust

Playing the ducky carnival game at Belmont Park

Picking out my prize

Waving to the crowd while riding the carousel


Mommy and Me on the carousel

No comments: