Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Friday, July 3, 2009

Golfing in Show Low

Daddy, Uncle Kenny, Grandpa Gary, and Aunt Stacie played golf today and I rode along for the first thirteen holes. I liked riding in the golf cart, playing caddy as I held the flag while they putted, and just simply hanging out! When I came back from the golf course, I slept for three and a half hours. Golfing makes me tired! The next day, Daddy gave me my own golf lesson! I can't wait to golf again with Daddy and the gang. Enjoy the photos from our golfing fun!
Sitting in the cart with Daddy
Helping Daddy drive the golf cart

Grandpa Gary, Uncle Kenny, Daddy and Me :)

American cutie on the golf course

I loved playing with the pine needles and tickling my leg :)

Being a caddy makes me tired!

Uncle Kenny and Me:)
Daddy's driver is much bigger than me, but still fun to play with

I tried picking up the golf ball before Daddy could putt. Mommy loved this shot of me and my shadow!


Daddy giving me a golf lesson
Enjoy the video clip of my golf lesson!

No comments: