Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, July 18, 2009

FUNtastic Saturday

Today was another busy and fun Saturday. It started with my movers and shakers class. Daddy went with me to class today and Mommy, Nina Karen, and Nino Joe watched from the window. I had fun with Daddy. I liked trying to run from him at times. Today when the teachers brought out the balls to play with, they also brought out little bats. I swung the bat and hit the ball a few times. Maybe softball will be in my future. Daddy and I had a blast at class together. After class, I went to Nana and Poppy's while Mommy and Daddy ran a couple of errands. Then I went to lunch with Mommy, Daddy, Nana, Poppy, and Grandpa. After lunch we went to Home Depot. When Nana asked me if I wanted to go shopping I answered, "ya ya!" and shook my head. Mommy and Nana thought it was cute. I then took a nap before going to my cousin Mark's birthday party at Funtastics. I had fun at the party. I enjoyed eating pizza and ice cream. I had fun as I helped Mommy play skee ball. My job was to hand her the ball. We won a lot of tickets playing as a team. I tried to play a couple other games with Mommy and Daddy's help. When we cashed in the tickets, Mommy asked if we could pay the difference to win me a ball similar to the one I won in San Diego. (the ball from San Diego popped on our trip home) The guy asked which ball we wanted and then he just gave it to me without Mommy and Daddy having to pay extra. That made my night! I was so excited! The ball is a little better than my other one because it lights up when bounced! Along with games, we also were able to ride on rides. I was only able to ride the carousel, but that is the only ride I really care about! I rode it twice. Mommy and Daddy were able to drive the little go carts. Mommy tried driving like my Uncle Kenny, but the go carts weren't that fast. All in all, today was a fun filled, busy day! Enjoy the pictures!
Getting ready to walk on the balance beam

Climbing by myself

Pushing buttons to win tickets:)

Grabbing the ball for Daddy
I can throw this ball Daddy, just watch me:)

I know this photo will make my Uncle Kenny proud! When Mommy sat me in this chair, I grabbed a hold of the steering wheel and acted like I knew just what to do. You will see a video clip when you scroll down of me playing.

So happy to have won another fuzzy, bouncy ball that lights up!

Happy Birthday Cousin Mark!

Always a happy girl on the carousel

I rode a smaller carousel inside where I could ride all by myself! I can even ride holding on with only one hand and pointing the other:)

Our savvy carousel rider:)


Daddy before driving the go cart


Mommy is on the left ready to pass another cart (just like Uncle Kenny would do:))


Enjoy this clip of me pretending to drive!

No comments: