Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Day 3 - Sea World Pt. 2

Continue to enjoy the photos from our day!
Mommy, Elmo, and Me (I was too scared to take a picture alone)


Big Bird, Mommy, and Me


Big Bird, Daddy, and Me (makes Daddy look short doesn't it?)


Mommy, Abby Cadabby, and Me


Uncle Paul, Daddy, Mommy, and Me in the trick skinny mirror


Daddy, Mommy, and Me in the trick fat mirror (this also made us look really short)


Nina Nina Dia and Me at the Shamu show



Shamu is just a cute little whale:)



It was fun to watch the big whale do such cool tricks


More Shamu tricks

This is how I watched half of the Shamu show (too tired to watch with my eyes open)

Napping in my stroller


Mommy, Nina Nina Dia, and Me at the dolphin show


Mommy and Daddy at the dolphin show


Pilot Whales from the dolphin show (Bubbles on the right weighs 3000 pounds and is 47 years old)



Getting a close up look at the manatee tank. If you look in the lower left you can see a big catfish that was swimming near the glass

Uncle Paul, Grandpa, Mommy and Me getting ready to go through the shark tank



These sharks swam right over my head



Mommy and Me in the shark tank



Sharks have sharp teeth and this one could eat me in one crunch!



I know this guy. His name is Cookie Monster!



Looking cool with my 3D glasses for the Sesame Street Movie

Daddy, Grandpa, and Uncle Paul looked cool too!


Always happy when Sesame Street characters are on the screen!

So happy to be back at the condo and playing with my new Elmo pillow (thanks Uncle Paul)

Wild hair + tired baby = silliness

I'm soooo tired


Someone please put my pajamas on and put me to bed!



Tonight's sunset while I fell asleep

No comments: