Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Day 6 - Relaxing day for all

Today was a very relaxing day for all of us. Mommy woke up with a very sore back so she wanted to lay low all day. She and I took two naps together :). While we napped, everyone did whatever they wanted. We had a very yummy steak dinner thanks to Daddy! In fact, I actually stayed in my pajamas until dinner time. That is what Mommy and I call a lazy day:). The only pictures Mommy took today were of me playing with my light saber. Thanks to Grandpa, I have this new toy that I even know how to turn on and off by myself. Mommy and Daddy nicknamed me Caitlin Skywalker when I play with my light saber. I like to try and "get you" with it. Enjoy the few photos from our lazy day!
Caitlin Skywalker


Mommy and Grandpa laid by the windows to listen to the ocean and stretch their backs. I had fun trying to walk over them while they laid there.

Getting Daddy with my light saber

Watch out or I might get you!

No comments: