Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Weekend at Nana and Poppy's

Daddy had a basketball coaching clinic in Las Vegas and Mommy went with him which meant I got to spend the weekend at Nana and Poppy's. I didn't mind at all! I had fun packing my suitcase on Wednesday night while Mommy and Daddy were packing theirs. Nana has a new car and I loved riding in it because she played Elmo on the t.v. screen for me in the car. I like staying at Nana and Poppy's because I get to play with Rocky and Buster. Buster is tall enough that he puts his front paws on my crib so I can pet him and he can give me kisses. I think the doggies like when I visit because I give them lots of treats. While Mommy and Daddy had fun in Las Vegas, I had fun with Nana and Poppy! Thanks for a fun filled weekend Nana and Poppy. I can't wait to spend the night again! Enjoy the photos from my weekend!
Opening up my Minnie suitcase to pack for Nana and Poppy's house

I put many things in my suitcase that I didn't need (tights, bibs, handfuls of socks) and Mommy thought it was cute!

Nana said she couldn't resist this picture of me napping with my butt in the air:)

While swinging at Nana and Poppy's, I like playing with Buster and Rocky

Happy girl on the swing

Buster is the big dog ready to give me a kiss and Rocky is ready for me to throw him a ball

I always tell the doggies to "sit" before I give them their cookies

No comments: