Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Friday, May 7, 2010

A Mudder's Day gift!

Daddy and Mommy helped me make a special gift for my Nina Karen. I wanted to give her something unique from me so I made her a stepping stone with my handprints and name. I loved every part of this project. I wanted to help Daddy mix the cement powder with water. I couldn't wait to put my hands in the cement so I practiced on the plastic mold while waiting. I loved watching Daddy write my name in the cement and I added my finishing touch by adding stars to the stone! Last year, Mommy and Daddy had me make stepping stones with my footprints and it took a couple of trials to get it right. This year I did it perfectly on the first time. I can't wait to see my stone tomorrow when it is dry! I know my Nina Karen is going to love this present because she loves ALL presents and no one else is getting this but her. Enjoy the photos of me making my special stepping stone!
Just starting and reading the instructions to Daddy

I wanted to mix like Daddy so I pretended to mix in the bucket next to Daddy

Practicing how to make my handprints

Mommy getting my hands ready to touch the cement (che told me I had to spread my fingers apart)


Making the right handprint first

Checking out my right hand as Mommy gets my left hand ready

The cement is wet and squishy

Look at my dirty hands Daddy!

My 2 year old handprints

Showing off my finished product with a smile:)

A one of a kind stepping stone for my Nina Karen!

No comments: