Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Storytime with Curious George

Mommy and Daddy took me to story time with Curious George today. I took my own little Curious George stuffed animal with me. I saw the monkey walking towards us and got excited. I gave him a high five, but didn't care to have my picture with him. During story time, I didn't want to stay seated and actually roamed my way through the crowd and climbed up by where the reader and Curious George were. Mommy got me down so I wouldn't cause trouble. I was being curious just like the monkey in the story:). After story time we met Nina Nina Dia, Nina Nina, and Uncle Paul for a yummy lunch. What a fun morning and lunch today!
Curious George!

Can you find me in this photo? (hint: look towards the story teller)

I was trying to climb closer to Curious George

Mommy came and rescued me before getting into trouble:)

I showed Curious George my little monkey that looks just like him

Mommy gave Curious George a high five coodbye, but I acted shy

Mommy and Me at lunch

I took this photo of Uncle Paul and Curious George at lunch

No comments: