Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mommy's Day!

Happy Mommy's Day to my Mommy and everyone who cares for me like a Mommy! I had so many Mommy's Day cards to draw on this year, I got too tired and told Mommy to do it for me:). We had a busy and fun day today. We went to church early this morning with Nana, Nina Nina Dia, Aunt Stacie, Uncle Kenny, and Allison. I behaved pretty well during church, but I let everyone know that my cousin Alli was there a couple of times. The priest says he doesn't mind. After church we went to the pancake breakfast at church. Poppy helps with th ebreakfast so we know the pancakes are yummy! After church, I went to Nana's house for a little while so Mommy and Daddy could get our house ready for our Mother's Day cookout. I had fun playing with Rocky and Busta at Nana's house! I took a nice long nap today and when I woke up everyone was at our house to celebrate! All the Daddy's did the cooking while the Mommy's relaxed! Allison and I played the whole time! I ended the evening by falling asleep in my Mommy's arms! I love you Mommy! Enjoy the photos from our great day!
I have become very interested in taking pictures recently! Mommy and Daddy need to buy me my own play camera! For now, I use theirs. This morning I was already dressed for church and decided to take pitures while Mommy and Daddy finished getting ready. Mommy told me to take a picture of myself in the mirror and this is how the picture turned out! Maybe photography is in my future.

Mommy and Me before church. Mommy says that I look like her sassy little girl in this picture. Mommy hadn't put any makeup on yet, so she isn't too thrilled with how she turned out.

Three generations on Mommy's day - Nana, Mommy, and Me

Mommy and Me

Posing for the camera after church (thanks Nina Nina for my beautiful dress)

Cousin Ricky was busy in the kitchen cutting up lots of chicken fajita meat after Daddy had grilled it.


Allison and Me sitting in our favorite chairs

G.G. pretending to crawl like a bear because I was crawling like a bear! (I love that my 89 year old G.G. gets down on her hands and knees to play with me!)

Showing off my swinging on the bar skills

It wouldn't be outdoor playtime if Allison and I didn't get in the sandbox

Nothing is better than sharing cake with my Nina Karen after bathtime (don't worry, I brushed my teeth before going to bed)

After Mommy took a picture of Nina and Me, I wanted to take a picture of Mommy and Nina. Mommy thinks it turned out pretty good for an amateur photographer:).

My Nina Nina's family! Elmo even made it in the photo.

I posed and told Mommy to take my picture after everyone else took theirs.

Mommy and her favorite girls, Allison and Me

Grandpa, Uncle Paul, Grandma, Daddy, Me, and Mommy

The Bolle and Schaner family (Daddy was outside when we took the picture)

Another photo taken by me! This is my favorite Aunt Stacie and favorite cousin Alli!

No comments: