Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Nana and Nina Nina Dia!

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHOUT OUT TO MY NANA AND MY NINA NINA DIA! We love you both very much and hope you have a fabulous day and wonderful year! We celebrated all day today doing whatever my Nana and Nina Nina Dia wanted to do. Daddy cooked a yummy breakfast to start off their birthday celebration. After breakfast we played and watched some softball. Daddy and I did some yard work together and then decided to cool off by taking our first swim of the season. I ran inside with just my diaper on telling Nana, Nina Nina Dia, and Mommy to come on to see me swim. Later on, Mommy put my swimsuit on. Daddy and I had fun in the water! I am going to be a water bug like Mommy when she was little! After our swim, I fell fast asleep and took a great nap! Nana, Nina Nina Dia, Mommy, Uncle Paul, and Grandpa watched the UA softball team beat BYU, sending them to the softball world series. Daddy went to Phoenix to watch two of his players play in an All-Star basketball game! After the softball game, we ate a yummy dinner from Texas Roadhouse, took our daily family walk, watched the Suns/Lakers game, and of course had some birthday cake. I had a great day hanging out and playing with Nana and Nina Nina Dia all day! I know they enjoyed just relaxing and having nothing that they had to do! Happy Birthday again to Nana and Nina Nina Dia! Love you lots! Enjoy the photos from our day!
Nana and me at breakfast

Mommy and Baby bird in our lemon tree right by the pool

Just chillin' in my diaper in the pool

Getting ready to jump off the step to Daddy

"weeeee, I'm swimmin"

Running in the sprinkler with Daddy after swimming

Taking a nice long nap because swimming makes you tired

Uncle Paul brought me a GameBoy to play an Elmo game


Nana, Uncle Paul, and Me(I'm a little preoccupied with my new game)

Helping Nana and Nina Nina Dia blow out their candles!

There's a few candles left!

Silly Me with yummy birthday cake!

No comments: