Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Morning routine with Nana and Allison

When Nana and Allison arrive to our house in the morning, I am usually finishing my breakfast or I am done. As soon as I am done, I go to my room and find my shoes. I put them on by myself and then tell Nana and Allison that it's time to go outside. Sometimes I let Nana change me from my pajamas and other times I like to play outside in my jammies! Nana likes taking us out early because it gets too hot later in the day. Allison and I love playing outside. Today Nana snapped a few pictures that Mommy and I decided to post! Thanks Nana for our fun mornings outside! Enjoy the photos!
I am so close to riding my tricycle! Today I suited up with my helmet! A few more weeks and I'll be riding down the sidewalk! I love my tricycle! (Thanks Melisa)

Taking a break on my favorite chair to drink some water

Allison and I love sitting and being silly in our chairs! Nana can't help but take pictures. :)

No comments: