Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Friday, May 28, 2010

1st day of Summer

Today Mommy and Daddy were both home! Today is Mommy's first day of Summer. Daddy's first day of Summer was last Friday! We had a great day! I helped Nana take G.G. to the gym and then we all went to lunch! After my nap, Nana came over for dinner since Poppy is out of town. Mommy wasn't feeling too well so we laid low at home. Later in the evening Uncle Paul and Nina Nina Dia came over and we all played cards! I loved having everyone over to play cards! I know that I am going to enjoy having Mommy and Daddy home more during the Summer! Enjoy the photos from our first day!
All dressed in red, white, and blue for Memorial Weekend! I couldn't smile becuase I had too many fruit snacks in my mouth:)

Mommy and Nana are ready for Summer! (I took this picture)

Helping Uncle Paul cut up his salad

Uncle Paul helped me color while everyone was playing cards

No comments: