Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

When Mommy came into my room this morning she wished me a Happy Cinco de Mayo. When she asked me to repeat it I said, "mayo mayo." The rest of the day I kept saying, "mayo mayo." Of course, Mommy thinks this is just another cute thing to add to my list of cute sayings and doings. Alli and I had a fun day playing together. After dinner, Mommy and I went to watch Folklorico dancers perform at Mommy's school. I loved the music and the dancers. I danced in the aisle during the whole performance. There was a little boy who is almost two dancing and I liked dancing with him. Mommy took many little video clips and if you scroll down you'll be able to see a couple. After the dance performance, we went to visit Nana and Poppy. When Nana asked me if I danced I answered, "kids." This meant that I danced with kids. Nana then asked which kids and I answered, "boys." Daddy doesn't like it when I say I danced with boys. Mommy loves that I love to dance! Enjoy the photos from our great day!
Playing a little music for Nana and Alli in the backyard this morning

The water table is also a great place for me to soak my feet:)

I love playing in the water!



Alli and I having fun in the sandbox


A lolli pop and music makes me ready to dance

Having a little fun with Rocky tonight

Enjoy the next two short video clips of me dancing to the Mariachi music! I love to dance!

No comments: