Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Just Being Cute

Mommy and I couldn't come up with a good title for today's post, but once you scroll down and see the photos we think you'll agree with it. Alli and I have numerous matching outfits and Nana loves to dress us alike because we're the cutest cousins in the world. Today we wore Elmo dresses that Grammy Linda bought us! Alli and I both LOVE Elmo! It is getting pretty warm these days so Alli and I like to play outside right after breakfast. This definitely makes Nana's mornings busy. Enjoy some cute photos from our day! Thanks again Grammy Linda for the adorable dresses!
I put my shoes on all by myself and I'm ready to go outside!

Alli and I love sitting in our beach chairs. Nana tried to snap a picture, but we were't cooperating too much. Mommy likes this picture because we both have our legs up and are leaning the same way:).

Matching outfits and matching leg positions make for a cute picture

I was talking to Mommy on the phone telling her thay we were playing outside

My kid's sundae at Applebee's tonight. It is teacher appreciation week so Mommy, Daddy, and I went to Applebees and they gave Mommy and Daddy a free meal for being teachers. I was perfect at dinner. I sat in my booster seat on the chair and never asked to get down and I ate all of my pasta so Mommy and Daddy said I could have dessert. Mommy and Daddy helped me eat the yummy strawberry sundae! Fun end to a great day!

No comments: