Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Movie date with Mommy and Daddy

Mommy and Daddy took me to see Shrek Forever After today. This is the second movie I've seen in the theater. I wanted to take my baby with me to the movie, with her stroller of course:). Mommy promised me yummy snacks if I behaved. I loved watching the movie. Mommy thinks that 20 minutes of previews is a little too much, but I didn't seem to mind. I laughed at Shrek and Donkey. I fell asleep for the last 15 minutes of the movie, but I was great throughout the entire movie. I loved snacking on popcorn and my fruit snacks. After our movie date, we went shopping for a little while. What a fun Sunday afternoon with Mommy and Daddy! I have been talking about the movie ever since. If you ask me what movie we saw, my answer is, "Schrack!" Enjoy the photos from today!

Shrek and Donkey


Pushing my baby in her stroller out to Daddy's truck before going to the movies

Showing off to Mommy and Daddy that I can get in the truck by "meself"

Crawling to my carseat

I was taking pictures again and took a picture of my view from where I sit in Daddy's truck.

This is a blurry picture, but it is an action shot of me clapping and showing excitement as the previews were about to begin.

Sharing some yummy popcorn with Daddy. There is no extra butter on our popcorn:)

It's hard to smile for a picture with a mouth full of popcorn!

Watching the big screen while snacking on popcorn from my own little bag:)

No comments: