Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Painting with my hands

Mommy decided to have make more hand art for Mother's day presents. Today she decided that I would paint my handprints on flower pots and then write on the lip of the flower pot, A Handful of Love. Mommy's goal was for me to make 8 flower pots. I had fun at first, but then I wanted to do it "meself." Doing it "meself" seems fine for me, but not for Mommy and Daddy. I only finished 6 of the 8 flower pots. The two flower pots that didn't get finished have paint on them, but it doesn't resemble my cute hands as well. Oh well, guess a couple of people will have to wait for the flower pots. Mommy and Daddy got pictures of me painting my hands, but forgot to take a picture of the finished product. You will have to just use your imagination and maybe in the Mother's Day post you'll see them in the background. Mommy says she is done with toddler arts and crafts for a little while. Enjoy the photos of me painting by "meself."
In the beginning I was doing a pretty good job of painting. Notice Mommy has my shirt off since I didn't want to wear an apron while painting.

Making sure I get enough paint on my hands before making a handprint. You can see the flowerpot in the background that we used.

No comments: