Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Friday, May 7, 2010

Where's Caitlin?

I love to play hide and seek. When I hear someone coming in our house, I love to run and hide. I like hiding under blankets, pillows, or squeezing myself into Mommy's arm so no one can find me. I don't always make it hard to be found, but I am getting better. Today while Mommy and I were working on organizing the books in the living room, Daddy came home. I wanted to hide and Mommy took pictures of me hiding. See if you can find me. Mommy wants me to tell you that we spread all the books on the floor to sort through the ones that didn't need to be in the living room anymore. After Daddy found me, we put the books back nice and neatly on the shelf. Enjoy trying to find me in the photos below:).
Can you find me?

No comments: