Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Taking my baby for a walk

Our weather in the evenings have been perfect for taking a walk after dinner. I make sure everyone has their shoes on and then I take Mommy and Daddy by the hand to the door to let them know it's time for our walk. Today I decided to push my baby in her stroller while we walked. I loved taking her outside and showing her the cacti, trees, birds, and doggies in the neighborhood. At one point I asked Mommy to stop and take a picture of my baby in her stroller and then I posed next to the stroller just like Mommy and Daddy do with me. Mommy and Daddy smile so big when I do such cute things like this. Our afternoon walks happen almost daily so know if you are visiting us for dinner that you just might have to go for a walk with me and my baby afterwards! It's fun! Enjoy the photos from our walk today!
Just starting out on our walk

Posing for a picture with my baby :)

The baby got tired of riding in the stroller so I carried her for part of the walk

I told Daddy we had to stop and check the baby because she was crying. After a minute she was ready to continue walking:).

No comments: