Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Climbing to new places

I don't let the height of a chair, cabinet, or wall frighten me. I love to climb. Today while Nana was changing Allison's diaper she turned to see me sitting on top of my toy chest. Nana quickly grabbed the camera while she asked me if I was supposed to be sitting up there. I told her no and then started to climb down. Nana didn't get a picture of me sitting on the top, but she did snap photos of how I carefully got down. Later in the day, I climbed up on the top again to show Mommy. Nana and Mommy hope this is just a temporary climbing adventure! Enjoy the photos!

Backing down off of something is the safest way

Holding on to the toy chest to brace myself while I try to get down

No worries Nana, I made it down safe!

No comments: