Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How many Mega Blocks does it take?

How many Mega Blocks does it take to measure up to me? This was the question that we explored tonight. Mommy and I built a tower with my Mega Blocks to see how many it would take to make a tower as tall as me. I liked the part of standing next to the tower to see if I was taller. I like stacking the blocks and creating towers. There is never a dull moment in our house and Mommy enjoys capturing them! Enjoy some photos from our fun adventure tonight!

Moving closer to the tower to compare heights

If you look closely you'll see that I am still a little taller than our tower so we need to add more blocks

Daddy captured this silly look I gave as I walked away to get some more blocks for our tower after measuring and finding out that I was taller.

No comments: