Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Happy 4th Anniversary Mommy and Daddy!

Four years ago today Mommy and Daddy got married! I wasn't there, but they tell me it was a perfect day! We went to Macaroni Grill tonight to celebrate. My gift to Mommy and Daddy was my exceptional behavior in the restaurant! I never asked to get out of our booth and walk or run around. I loved talking with our waitress. I even asked her if the cooks had "rats in hats" like in the movie Ratatouille. She told me no, but there happens to be a chef at Macaroni Grill who looks like the red headed chef in the movie. I really had fun drawing on the table while waiting for our dinner. Happy Anniversary Mommy and Daddy! Enjoy the photos from our family dinner date!
Mommy and Me at dinner

Cheers to Mommy and Daddy!

Coloring my menu

Tracing Daddy's hand on the table

Daddy and Me at dinner

Tracing Mommy's hand

Trying to trace my own hand

Happy spaghetti face:)

Sharing yummy dessert with Daddy

No comments: