Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Family Dinner FUN!

We went to eat tonight with the Cow! Can you guess where that is? If you guessed Chick-Fil-A then you are correct:). Tonight is family night and I like going to see the Cow. I wasn't as friendly with the cow this time as I was before. I still talked to him, but just didn't care to get too close. I had fun watching the balloon man make me an Elmo balloon. Dinner was yummy and I had fun playing in the play area until Mommy and Daddy didn't like how rough the bigger kids were playing. We ended our fun with a yummy ice cream cone. Mommy and Daddy say that as long as I continue to be a good girl they will bring me back to see the Cow again. I love the Cow and all I talk about during the day I know I am going to see him and the days afterwards is the Cow! Enjoy the photos from dinner tonight!
Showing Mommy my Elmo balloon

Sliding down the slide like a big girl

Ice cream is a perfect end to a perfect dinner! (Notice my fingernails are painted. I asked Mommy to paint them this morning before breakfast)

No comments: