Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Final Four Fun!

Everyone came over to our house today to watch the Final Four games. It's a bummer that the UofA isn't in the tournament this year, but college basketball is always fun and exciting to watch! Papa Corkey gave Mommy and Daddy a t.v. at Christmas that he said was for them to put outside. Mommy thinks the t.v. is way too nice to be outside all the time, so the t.v. is in their bedroom. Daddy decided this afternoon to look into putting a mount on the t.v. so it can be hung outside for sporting events like today! The weather was perfect outside and everyone enjoyed watching t.v. outside. I was able to play outside the whole time which I loved! Mommy loved that the inside of her house didn't really get dirty because all our company was outside for most of the time! Nina Nina made delicious food for us to eat and Daddy's Aunt Sharon made a dip that everyone loved! What a fun day! Too bad Mommy doesn't keep the t.v. outside all of the time because then I could watch Sesame Street and play outside at the same time! Enjoy some photos from today!

Papa took time out from the games to push me on the swing! The higher I swing, the more I like it!

Papa bought me an ice cream set today! It comes with two ice cream scoops, cones, and four flavors of ice cream! It is all wooden and magnetic and one of my new favorite toys!


Can you see the t.v.? I was giving Daddy a chocolate ice cream cone in between games.


Uncle Paul teaching me how to make a triple scoop!

No comments: