Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Softball and Chick-Fil-A = FUN Tuesday evening!

Mommy, Daddy, and I went to watch Maggie play softball this afternoon! In high school, the softball and baseball games are played at the same time. Since we were watching Amphi play Catalina, we were also able to watch Cousin Tony coach his baseball team. Maggie is a great softball player. She is only a freshman and plays short stop on varsity. I would cheer for her when she was up to bat and I even said, "Go Amphi!" for the first time. I also had fun running around during the game and even squatting like the catcher as you'll see in the photos below. After the game, Mommy and Daddy decided that we would eat at Chick-Fil-A for dinner because Tuesday nights is Family Night! Mommy wasn't sure how I would react to the big cow that greeted us as we walked in. Mommy has nothing to worry about because as we walked in I pointed and said, "cowwww." I wasn't afraid of the cow at all. I hugged the cow all by myself, gave the cow high fives, and kissed the cow's nose. After dinner, I played for quite awhile in the little play area. I was the youngest kid in the play area, but I climbed the stairs and slid down the big slide like everyone else all on my own! We even ran into Mommy's favorite doctor and friend. Mommy was happy to have time to chat while I played! What great family fun we had tonight! All the way home all I kept saying was, "cowwww!" I definitely want to come back to family night again! Enjoy the photos from our fun evening!

I found this softball right away and loved playing with it while watching the game

I met Shadow, this very friendly puppy, who gave me a nice big puppy kiss:)

Future softball catcher?

When the cow came by our table, I closed my chicken box so he couldn't eat it:)


Reaching out to give a high five

Touching the cow's nose and saying, "nose"

My second ice cream cone in two days.....yummy!

So happy to show Mommy my ice cream

Mommy loves how far I stretch my tongue to lick my ice cream

No comments: