Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Thursday, April 8, 2010

2 year check up and stats

I went for my 2 year well check today. I took my baby with me today so the doctor would check her too! I had fun showing the baby all the fun stuff that is in the waiting room of the doctor's office. Besides not wanting to stand on the big scale, I behaved very well at my visit. The doctor said I am doing great and am very healthy! It was nice not to have to get any shots this visit too! Mommy always loves good doctor's reports! Here are my 2 year stats compared to when I was born:

Weight: 25lbs. 11oz.(25-50 %) (3/19/08- 6 lbs. 14oz.)
Height: 34in. 3/8 (50-75%) (3/19/08 - 19 in.)

Showing my baby the fish in the fish tank

Doctor R. checking my baby and me:)

I don't mind when the doctor puts that silly object on my back anymore:)

No comments: