Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter every bunny:)! Today is my third Easter and we had a jam packed day of fun! We began our day with early mass as a family and a pancake breakfast afterwards. Then we went to our house to see what the Easter Bunny had brought and for our Easter egg hunt! We took a little break from festivities for lunch and a nap! We continued our Easter fun with dinner at Aunt Stacie and Uncle Kenny's house, along with more Easter Bunny surprises and play time on Allison's new swing set! Mommy and I had a hard time picking just a few pictures from our day, but we did narrow it down to about 70:)! Enjoy our photos of our Easter fun!
After church Mommy wanted to take my picture and as she snapped the photo, I bent down to pick up my dress.

Then I stood up holding the bottom of my dress so I could twirl it for the picture (Thanks again to Nina Nina for my beautiful Easter dress!)

Allison and Me in our Easter dresses

Allison walking from church to the pancake breakfast

Easter photo of Daddy and Me (the sun was too bright for us)

Best buddies and cousins at breakfast

Daddy and I thanked Poppy for a delicious pancake breakfast

Three generations of Bolles, Uncle Kenny, Allison, Poppy, Me, Mommy

Mommy loves snapping photos of Daddy and his girl

The minute we got home from church and breakfast, I wanted to draw a picture for Grammy Linda on my new easel.

Sometimes Mommy thinks I like erasing the board more than drawing on it.

Use your imagination to guess what this is a picture of

I like sitting down and drawing too!

Showing Allison how to color while waiting for Nana to arrive to our house

Finding my Elmo Easter basket

The Easter Bunny left me an Easter bucket full of stuff at Nana's house and she brought it to me

Trying to play my princess recorder for the first time

Showing off my bunny ears

Two cute little bunnies

Look Daddy, I put the ears on all by myself

Allison wasn't too sure about the ears

Thinking about my egg hunting strategies at the beginning of the egg hunt

I've got my bucket and I am on an egg mission

The bunny even left eggs on the swing!

I found another egg!

Mommy loves this picture of me!

Time to dump out all of my eggs and see what is inside of them

Uncle Kenny, Allison, and Aunt Stacie (the sun was a little bright)

Family Easter picture

The whole gang! Daddy, Me, Mommy, Uncle Kenny, Aunt Stacie, and Allison

Grammy Linda acting silly to get us to smile and look towards the camera

It's sliding time, even in my Easter dress!

Getting ready to slide!

Putting the money from my Easter eggs in my piggy bank

Time for some more recorder music (please notice that I now have one shoe on and one shoe off)

Curious me trying to play the recorder from the wrong end, but discovered it didn't work!

Another recorder photo with only one shoe on. (Mommy is not sure where my other shoe is. I had both of them on a few minutes ago.)

Looking to see if anyone had any song requests

Now I am getting good at making music with my recorder

Future flute player? Maybe Nina Karen will teach me.

Taking a close look a the snap dragons with Grammy Linda. She taught me how to gently squeeze the sides of the flower to make it open like a mouth.

Allison is in her play clothes now!

All dressed up and practicing softball. Two things to notice in this picture: 1. I have both shoes on again. 2. Can you see the action shot Mommy caught on camera?(hint: find the softball in the air)

Aunt Stacie is the batting coach and Daddy is helping Allison be a catcher

Daddy takes a turn coaching me


Uncle Kenny helps Allison at bat

I even gave Uncle Kenny a ride in my wagon this morning

I love playing with Allison's fun toys when we go to her house

Checking out the baskets that the Easter bunny left me at Aunt Stacie and Uncle Kenny's house

I wasn't too cooperative posing for an Easter picture with G.G.

Mommy getting ready to slide down Allison's slide

Mommy says, "weeeeee"

I liked the glider swing

Why not wear my beautiful Easter dress to play on the swings and in the sand?

Aunt Stacie and Allison pretending to sell lemonade from the little bench on Allison's new swing set

Looking pretty while getting sandy:)

Aunt Stacie rode down the slide too and I was at the bottom to catch her

Aunt Stacie with her girls in the fort

Looking to see what is on the other side of the fort

I even took time to play fetch with Annie. She loves to chase the ball!

Annie's tennis balls get pretty icky so this is what we use to throw the ball so we don't have to tough the ball.

Dressed so pretty and ready to attack with a water gun I found

Shooting Mommy with water while she takes a picture

Mommy and Me in the fort while Uncle Paul watches us


After dinner, we went back outside for more playtime. Daddy tried to teach me how to climb the climbing wall


Standing at the bottom of the slide ready to catch Allison

Giving Allison a big hug after I helped catch her:)

Beware of a toddler with a water gun


I gotcha Papa!


After our bath, Allison modeled her new bathing suit from the Easter bunny

No comments: