Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Let's go fly a kite...

It's been awhile since we haven't had anything planned to do on a weekend today. Today and tomorrow we have nothing planned, which means I have two days to myself with my Mommy and Daddy to play. Last night at Toys R' Us, Daddy bought me a princess kite. We decided after my nap to fly the kite at the park by Nana and Poppy's house. Daddy started the kite for me and then handed me the handle with the string. I flew the kite like I had done it many times before, but this was my first time. I enjoyed seeing it go high in the sky and then swoosh back down and back up again. Nana and Poppy met us at the park to see me fly my new kite. There is playground equipment at the park which I ran towards after flying my kite for awhile. I didn't want to slide down the small slides, only the big one. Mommy had me dressed in a really cute outfit today that had white leggings. After we left the park she knows that I should never where white to the park again. I looked like a little rag muffin when we left. Oh well, that showed how much fun I was having. We went to Costco after our fun at the park and then we stayed home and watched a movie. What a fun afternoon at the park. Enjoy the photos.
Before going to the park, I played outside in the sprinkler. I was posing in my new bikini from Nana with my bat in this photo.

First time flying a kite and I already seem to know what to do!

Watching my kite fly a little higher (the kids in the background were playing far away from us and then decided to play tackle football right next to us while I was learning to fly a kite)

Look how high my kite is Daddy

My kite is as tall as the trees

Watch me slide down Nana

Stopping myself at the end of the slide is my nice white leggings:)

Trying to climb like the big kids

I am a determined little girl when it comes to climbing!

No comments: